Brooklands is a Conference Centre originally built in 1900 and has a true colonial homestead feel. It was last renovated in 2020. This Conference Centre is set on a beautiful country acreage, approximately 1 .5 hours from Auckland and 45 minutes drive from Hamilton.
BED | Shared bedrooms and bathrooms
WIFI | Wifi, Landline, Good reception
KITCHENETTE | Kitchenette available
DISABILITY ACCESS | Disabled Access
SPORTS FACITILIES | Tennis Court, Swimming Pool, Croquet, Bush Walks
FIREPLACE | Fireplace
LAURDRY | Iron and ironing board available
INTERESTING FACT | Has beautiful walks and stunning scenery.
ABOUT YOUR STAY
- Your room assignment will be given to you upon arrival.
- A light supper will be served 30 minutes before the activity commences.
- Every room has towels, sheets and a duvet.
- Toiletries and hair dryers are not provided.
- Brooklands maintains a smoke free environment. Smoking is not permitted in the house.