Creston College was established from the beginning as a college accommodation for female students of all nationalities and denominations.
In 1969, the first Creston Residence opened its doors to only a handful of students in their temporary location on Prince Street, Randwick. Operations in the current premises at 36 High Street began on August 17th 1970, facilitating their intake to a full capacity of 25 residents. Through the years, contributing to the vibrant college environment, are the numerous non-resident students who use Creston’s facilities and participate in the academic, cultural, spiritual and sporting activities organised by the College.
BED | Individual rooms with shared bathrooms, Individual rooms with ensuite
WIFI | Wifi, Landline, Good reception
KITCHENETTE | Kitchenette available
DISABILITY ACCESS | Disabled Access and lift
SPORTS FACITILIES | No sports facilities but guests can use university gym across the road, University gym has indoor pool
LAURDRY | Iron and ironing board available
INTERESTING FACTS | Close to the beach (20 mins), Coastal walks and Centennial Park
ABOUT YOUR STAY
- Your room assignment will be given to you upon arrival. A light supper will be served 30 minutes before the activity commences.
- A timetable will be given to you at the beginning of the activity.
- Every room has towels, sheets, a duvet, two pillows (one on the bed and one in the cupboard), and an extra blanket in the cupboard.
- Toiletries and hair dryers are not provided.
- Cleaning times are listed in the information booklet in each room vacated throughout the course.
- Creston College maintains a smoke free environment. Smoking is not permitted in the house.