If you are unable to attend the recollection in person, below is a guide for a “recollection-at-home”.
- In the days leading up to the recollection start asking the Holy Spirit for lights
- Try to become more recollected interiorly by saying short aspirations like: “Lord that I may see, Lord that it may be”
- Find a quiet place at home
- Remove any distractions eg: turn your phone off or on flight mode, avoid messaging or calling people unnecessarily
- Get pen and paper to take notes
PRAYER TO OUR LADY FOR AN END TO THE PANDEMIC
you always shine on our path
as a sign of salvation and of hope.
We entrust ourselves to you, Health of the Sick,
who at the cross took part in Jesus’ pain, keeping your faith firm.
You, Salvation of the Roman People,
know what we need,
and we are sure you will provide
so that, as in Cana of Galilee,
we may return to joy and to feasting
after this time of trial.
Help us, Mother of Divine Love,
to conform to the will of the Father
and to do as we are told by Jesus,
who has taken upon himself our sufferings
and carried our sorrows
to lead us, through the cross,
to the joy of the resurrection. Amen.
Under your protection, we seek refuge, Holy Mother of God. Do not disdain the entreaties of we who are in trial, but deliver us from every danger, O glorious and blessed Virgin.